Studio B Learning Services
Studio B provides authors and subject matter experts (SMEs) for a variety of learning projects, courseware, and custom publications in multiple topic areas such as Business, Technology, Science and Mathematics, Medical and Healthcare, Art and Design, and more. We can cover virtually any topic for virtually any audience, whether academic, corporate, end-user, or developer.
Why Choose Studio B?
Studio B authors are the true experts - they are the best-selling book authors and in-the-trenches experts you see on the bookshelf, in the classroom, and out in the field. We’ve been building our network of authors and SMEs since 1995.
Studio B’s SME Management Service offers superior project management support to keep projects on budget and on time. We also offer full developmental editing, copy editing, and production services for a turn-key learning solution that best meets your specific needs.
We work with the top publishing and learning companies in the world to produce successful books and learning products, including: Jones & Bartlett Learning, Pearson Learning Solutions, Lynda.com, LionBridge Technologies, O’Reilly, Cengage, McGraw Hill, Wiley, Addison Wesley, Peachpit, Penguin Putnam, Prentice Hall, No Starch Press, Sage, Blackwell, Apress, Elsevier, CDW and more.
Studio B provides authors and SMEs for:
- Online, on-ground, and blended courseware for higher education clients.
- Instructor Led Training (ILT) and e-Learning courseware for corporate clients.
- Custom textbooks, workbooks, student manuals, and instructor guides for both education and corporate clients.
- Independent Technical Review (ITR) of course materials, text materials, and learning products.
- Certification exam prep materials, exam item writing, and exam review sessions.
- Updates, revisions, and adaptations of existing materials for new clients, markets, or courses.
- Instructional Design services for both academic and corporate courseware clients.
- Developmental Editing services for texts and custom publications.